- ½ cup Kim’s Asian BBQ sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Kim’s Asian BBQ sauce set aside for later in recipe
- 1 lb. low fat ground beef or turkey
- 1 cup Matzo meal (found in kosher sections of grocery store or bread crumbs your choice)
- 1 tsp. salt (optional)
- 2 eggs (egg substitute works also)
- 1 small onion chopped fine.
Mix together (mixture should hold together well, forming a loaf. If too loose add more Matzo or bread crumbs). Place in loaf pan and brush remaining BBQ sauce over the top to glaze. Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes.