- Cream cheese: Make sure that the cream cheese is at room temperature so it can can be easily mixed in with other dip ingredients.
- Red bell pepper: Finely diced sweet peppers give the dip a great crunch in each bite!
- Jalapeno: If you want a bit more kick, leave the seeds and membrane in when you are dicing up the jalapeño.
- Black olives: One small can of sliced olives add a salty and slightly bitter taste.
- Corn: Drain one can or use 15 oz of fresh corn instead to add sweetness.
- Kim’s Asian BBQ sauce. A perfect sauce that gives this dip a great flavor.
- Combine all ingredients: In a medium-sized bowl add cream cheese, bell pepper, jalapeño, olives, corn, and sauce. Mix together until incorporated.
- Serve: Immediately serve with your favorite chips or allow to chill in the fridge for a few hours before serving.